The RS-8 /RS-10
The RS-.8 /RS-10 Stainless Transom Fork Davits with inner strength and outer beauty.
A smaller version of the original with high polish stainless steel and a sturdy, low profile design.
Whether stowed or deployed, The RS-8, or RS-10 assume an easily managed low profile stance on either the swim-step or transom.
- All Stainless Steel Construction.
- High Buff Linear Polish.
- Sliding Extension Arms.
- 12 or 24 Volt Winch.
- Davits Pre-wired for Easy Installation.
- Complete Instructions for Do-It-Yourself.
- Can Be Supplied with "Quick Disconnect" Components for
- Arms can be detached for easier crossing of swim-step
- The original transom fork manufacturer with thousands of units in
SPECIFICATIONS RS-8 DL
- 800 lbs. Capacity.
- Unit Weight 97 lbs.
SPECIFICATIONS RS-10 DL
- 1000 lbs. Capacity.
- Unit Weight 105 lbs.
Call us now to learn more