The RS-.5 Stainless Transom Fork. A smaller version of the original with high polish stainless steel and a sturdy, low profile design.
Whether stowed or deployed, The RS-.5 assumes an easily managed low profile stance on either the swim-step or transom.
- All Stainless Steel Construction.
- High Buff Linear Polish.
- Sliding Extension Arms.
- 12 or 24 Volt Stainless Steel Winch.
- Davits Pre-wired for Easy Installation.
- Complete Instructions for Do-It-Yourself.
- Can Be Supplied with "Quick Disconnect" Components for Easy Removal
- Arms can be detached for easier crossing of swim-step
- The original transom fork manufacturer with thousands of units in use.
SPECIFICATIONS RS-.5 DL
- 500 lbs. Capacity.
- Unit Weight 81 lbs.
Call us now to learn more